2018-19 Season Subscriptions
The best way to enjoy the entire season of classical chamber music is to purchase a subscription. This guarantees you the same seat(s) for the entire season, a discounted price, a tax deduction for releasing tickets, easy duplication for lost tickets, priority for upgraded seats the following season, and eligibility to apply for the C-1 parking lot.
The many benefits of a subscription include:
- You are guaranteed a seat for each concert.
- Pay less. You get 7 concerts for less than the price of 6.
- Receive your tickets by mail in early fall.
- Obtain the best possible seats, priority for choosing new seats
- Receive DUPLICATE tickets if you lose them.
- A tax deduction when you release tickets to the box office if you cannot attend a performance. The letter for tax purposes is sent to you at the end of the calendar year.
Current Subscriber Renewals
Renewal materials for the 2018/19 season will be mailed to current subscribers in January, with an April 1 deadline to guarantee current seats and to have priority to request seat location changes. Please do not use the New Subscription Order form to renew your subscription.
2018/19 New Subscriptions
To order new subscriptions for the 2018/19 season, by early January you will be able to download and print the order form (by clicking on the left-hand button below) and return it with your payment to the Tuesday Evening Concert Series, or call 434-244-9505.
You will also be able to purchase new subscriptions from this website. Click on the right-hand button below.